Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Upholstering Class

stomach-sense always the pre-dusk crash.
Alone, the smells are too much, dry.
Sometime in the last year the sitting room my mom
designed she told the church ladies how they loved to sit
in it.

bucket-crunch cat fears the couch demon stops me.
I want to help but thighs, eh, liquefy my gel-self stays.
The sitting room my mom made all the church ladies loved it.
She always says "church ladies" I think, for me.

to make me laugh sometimes i never drink enough
water i hate the trick of tasting nothing I think my
brain is changing through dehydration I have
nothing to say my mom changed the sitting room
a year ago or two the church ladies came over

Just because the things I say are the things I say
doesn't mean it's anything in there my
grandmother did all the upholstery herself for some
reason my grandmother learned to upholster she
was supposed to be a German teacher but the War she
knows Old English, knew, she also is dead.

My mother made a sitting room with all of this
upholstery she calls it "your furniture" to me to
the church ladies I don't know. My cat is drinking
a lot of water the sleep demons stop me I want to
help but eh, my thighs, I'm so dehydrated

Upholstering is a hobby that sounds appealing but also
I would never do it like any hobby that has
an end goal I hate the way that nothing tastes the pre-
dusk sense of oh well. It's dry. I smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment